Continuing Education Insurance Courses in Canton, Ohio
Continuing Education Insurance Courses
SERVPRO of South and East Stark County offers a variety of continuing education courses for insurance agents and insurance adjusters in the Canton, Ohio.
Here are some of the CE courses that are offered by SERVPRO
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Restorative Drying in the Restoration Industry
- Understanding Mold in the Restoration Industry
- Restorative Drying for Water Damage
- Mitigation Awareness Response Seminar
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Restoring Contaminated Buildings
- Cleaning and Restoring Smoke-Damaged Contents
- Deodorization of Malodors
The above CE courses will provide detailed material will educate local agents and adjusters to better service current and future customers. All our classes are taught by SERVPRO corporate continuing education specialists. These classes are designed to improve the knowledge of insurance staff regarding emergency fire, water and mold mitigation.
If you need Continuing Education Courses, please contact your local sales marketing manager:
Patti will be able to inform you of the course being taught and when and where our next class will be offered. All our classes are free of charge and include drinks and food. We also handle all the paper work to the state.