Taking Special Protocol During this Time in Residential Homes and in Commercial Buildings
Laurie the owner of SERVPRO of South & East Stark County wants to give you a peace of mind that we are following the states guidelines in operating and servicing our customers in residential homes and commercial buildings. Being a locally owned and operated franchised company during this time of the COVID-19 virus situation, we wanted to provide you with confidence in our efforts to manage this situation. Our main goal is to protect our customers, our employees and the communities that we are serving. We have taken the proper steps and precautions to train our employees to limit the spread of the virus while continuing to do our job in making fire or water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
We have implemented the following procedures throughout the company:
• We are open and have taken steps to ensure that we continue to keep our operations clean and safe.
• We have advised all employees to stay home if they are sick, and to follow proper “social distancing” etiquette and hand hygiene at all times.
• We have instructed our employees to thoroughly clean and disinfect all materials and equipment prior to any customer visits.
• All of our equipment being left at a home or business will be cleaned and disinfected prior to leaving our facility.
• Employees are required to wipe down and disinfect any surfaces that they may come into contact with while at a customer’s location.
• We have asked all employees whether they have traveled out of the country to any of the affected areas, or had contact with anyone who tested positive for the virus, and if they have, to report it to us immediately.
This is an evolving situation, but we remain committed to providing you with the best services possible. As additional information becomes available, we will update these procedures as necessary to protect the safety of our customers, our team members, and our community.
Thank you for your business!