About SERVPRO of South & East Stark County
Maureen L. Gentile, Laurel C. Kolenz
Owners of SERVPRO of South & East Stark County
In 2000, Laurie Kolenz, purchased the franchise SERVPRO® of S&E Stark County. Laurie joined her dad, John Caveney, who owned SERVPRO® of West Akron and sister, Maureen Gentile, owner of SERVPRO® of Northwest Stark County. In March of 2017, John passed away making his daughters Maureen and Laurie owners of all three franchises.
SERVPRO® of S&E Stark County is a 24-hour emergency fire and water cleanup and restoration for residential and commercial properties. Our technicians are highly trained in water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, mold remediation, bio-hazard and vandalism cleanup and can handle any size job from beginning to the end. SERVPRO® of S&E Stark County has a 24/7 emergency construction board up team that can secure your property after it has been fire, storm or wind damaged. This division can restore and rebuild your home to pre-loss condition.
As a family run business, we understand how traumatic and complicating it can be when your home or business has been damaged from fire, smoke, water or mold and you may not know where to begin. Our crews are IICRC certified and trained and are equipped with the knowledge, experience, and technology to help make your disaster “Like it never even happened." If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call SERVPRO® of S&E Stark County today at 330-823-4088.
SERVPRO® of S&E Stark County is locally owned and operated.
Meet our Management Team:
- Laurie Kolenz – Owner
- Tracy Myers – Job File Coordinator & Office Manager
- Kathy Haslam– Administrative Assistant
- Mary Keister-Whitmyer– Marketing Director
- Julie Workman - Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- Patti Wallick – Marketing Representative
- Jesse Lee – Production Manager
- Joe Embrogno – Estimator
- Alex Jogerst – Estimator
- Heather Kinback – Estimator
- Sharon Nagy – Comptroller
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Alliance Chamber of Commerce