Flooding Water Damage to Commercial Companies in Canton, Ohio
A flood in your business is a very stressful and destructive event. Preparation is a key component for making it through any type of water damage. Our company provides a free new cost assessment to your facility to take the stress off your shoulders. The Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) provides critical information needed to begin mitigation and restoration services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information. Our SERVPRO team will guide a business owner through the process and do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible in offer to get your business back to normal.
The following is the SERVPRO Water Restoration Process:
1. Emergency Contact - The restoration process begins when you call us.
2. Inspection and Assessment - SERVPRO will determine the scope of your water damage at this stage.
3. Water Removal - This process begins almost immediately to remove the majority of the water.
4. Drying into Humidification – We use specialized equipment to remove any remaining water that is harder to access.
5. Cleaning and Sanitation- At this stage we clean all restore items and structure damaged by the water.
6. Restoration – This is the process of restoring your home or business to its preloss condition.
All SERVPRO’s are locally owned and operated. We will respond quickly to fire, storm and water damages to homes and businesses that are located in the Louisville, Alliance, Navarre, Brewster, Beach City, Waynesburg, Canton, New Philadelphia, Dover and surrounding communities. Our knowledgeable, highly trained and IICRC certified crews are available 24/7/365 days a year. Call us today at 330-823-4088.