Did you know that SERVPRO has a Large Loss Response Team/
When a large-scale disaster strikes an area, the people affected need to know that there is someone who can help with large-scale damages and destruction. A Large Loss Response Team (LLRT) is a company that is skilled and equipped to handle these types of events. The best of the best will be pre-qualified in restoration in this area so that those who are suffering do not need to be concerned about the quality of service rendered, and each project will be supervised by a commercial operations manager who ensures that communications are seamless, and mitigation is done in a timely and professional manner.
A client that may need a SERVPRO LLRT include:
Commercial Building Owners
Here are some ways an LLRT can help in the event of a disaster:
- Creating a custom recovery plan based on specific needs.
- Establishing a pre-approved pricing schedule before work begins.
- Assigning an account manager to act as a liaison for the entire process, from start to finish.
- Providing the necessary manpower and equipment that can handle the loss, no matter how large.
- Providing water, power, and sanitation services during disruptions.
Over 1,700 SERVPRO Large Loss Response Teams are strategically located around the nation, and have been mobilized to handle events such as the 2017 California wildfires, Hurricanes Irma, Harvey, and Matthew, and the 2015 Carolina flooding, among many others in recent years.