Recent Commercial Posts
Taking Special Protocol During this Time in Residential Homes and in Commercial Buildings
SERVPRO crews are wearing PPE to keep our crews and customers safe in Stark and Summit County, Ohio during the Covid-19 outbreak.
Laurie the owner of SERVPRO of South & East Stark County wants to give you a peace of mind that we are following the states guidelines in operating and servicing our customers in residential homes and commercial buildings. Being a locally owned and operated franchised company during this time of the COVID-19 virus situation, we wanted to provide you with confidence in our efforts to manage this situation. Our main goal is to protect our customers, our employees and the communities that we are serving. We have taken the proper steps and precautions to train our employees to limit the spread of the virus while continuing to do our job in making fire or water damage, “Like it never even happened.”
We have implemented the following procedures throughout the company:
• We are open and have taken steps to ensure that we continue to keep our operations clean and safe.
• We have advised all employees to stay home if they are sick, and to follow proper “social distancing” etiquette and hand hygiene at all times.
• We have instructed our employees to thoroughly clean and disinfect all materials and equipment prior to any customer visits.
• All of our equipment being left at a home or business will be cleaned and disinfected prior to leaving our facility.
• Employees are required to wipe down and disinfect any surfaces that they may come into contact with while at a customer’s location.
• We have asked all employees whether they have traveled out of the country to any of the affected areas, or had contact with anyone who tested positive for the virus, and if they have, to report it to us immediately.
This is an evolving situation, but we remain committed to providing you with the best services possible. As additional information becomes available, we will update these procedures as necessary to protect the safety of our customers, our team members, and our community.
Thank you for your business!
Flooding Water Damage to Commercial Companies in Canton, Ohio
SERVPRO of South & East Stark County can dry-out and restore your business after a flood.
A flood in your business is a very stressful and destructive event. Preparation is a key component for making it through any type of water damage. Our company provides a free new cost assessment to your facility to take the stress off your shoulders. The Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) provides critical information needed to begin mitigation and restoration services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference of important building and contact information. Our SERVPRO team will guide a business owner through the process and do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible in offer to get your business back to normal.
The following is the SERVPRO Water Restoration Process:
1. Emergency Contact - The restoration process begins when you call us.
2. Inspection and Assessment - SERVPRO will determine the scope of your water damage at this stage.
3. Water Removal - This process begins almost immediately to remove the majority of the water.
4. Drying into Humidification – We use specialized equipment to remove any remaining water that is harder to access.
5. Cleaning and Sanitation- At this stage we clean all restore items and structure damaged by the water.
6. Restoration – This is the process of restoring your home or business to its preloss condition.
All SERVPRO’s are locally owned and operated. We will respond quickly to fire, storm and water damages to homes and businesses that are located in the Louisville, Alliance, Navarre, Brewster, Beach City, Waynesburg, Canton, New Philadelphia, Dover and surrounding communities. Our knowledgeable, highly trained and IICRC certified crews are available 24/7/365 days a year. Call us today at 330-823-4088.
How and When to Use a Fire Extinguisher in Your Building
Remember the acronym PASS to properly use a fire extinguisher.
You see smoke in the hallway of your building, would you know what to do or how to use a fire extinguisher? SERVPRO of South & East Stark County would like to provide you with some tips if you encounter a small office fire. First you should access the situation. Identify an escape, and the fire is not between you and the route. Alert your co-worker or other occupants of the building make sure someone has called the fire department. If the you are safe and from the toxic smoke produced by the fire and the fire is small. For example. It is contained to a single object, such as a wastebasket. If the fire is too large for you to handle then immediately escape from the building. If you are not in danger and feel that you can safely attempt to extinguish the fire, remember the acronym PASS to help you activate the extinguisher successfully.
- Pull the pin at the top of the extinguisher that prevents the handle from being pressed.
- Aim the nozzle at the base of the fire.
- Squeeze the handle to release the extinguishing agent.
- Sweep foam from side to side at the base of the fire.
If the fire re-ignites then repeat the above steps. Also, remember to check your extinguisher regularly to make sure the outside of the extinguisher is clean and all parts are operable and not damaged or restricted.
SERVPRO of South & East Stark County is locally owned and operated. We will respond quickly to fire, storm and water damages to homes and businesses that are located in the Louisville, Alliance, Navarre, Brewster, Beach City, Waynesburg, Canton, New Philadelphia, Dover and surrounding communities. Our knowledgeable, highly trained and IICRC certified crews are available 24/7/365 days a year. Call us today at 330-823-4088.
Water Damage to Commercial Properties in Stark County Ohio
Call SERVPRO of South & East Stark County for a commercial ready plan for a water, storm or fire disaster in Stark County, Ohio.
Are you READY for what the New Year may bring your way? SERVPRO of South & East Stark County hopes that your business has a prosperous New Year! Although, a possible rainstorm or electrical fire can prevent this from happening. SERVPRO of South & East Stark County is here to make things "Like it never even happened," when it comes to fire and water disasters to your commercial building.
The best way to reduce business interruption following a disaster is to plan ahead. The businesses that survive a disaster have had an emergency preparedness plan in place. SERVPRO of South & East Stark County has developed a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) for your business that will minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. The ERP is a no charge and no obligation comprehensive document that contains critical information about your building, including emergency contact information, shut-off valve locations and priority areas. Having this information in hand helps you and SERVPRO to react to an unexpected disaster and quickly and effectively help minimize interruption. And, because disasters are unexpected, there is a Smartphone app and web version of the Program available to provide you with access to your ERP 24/7.
When fire or water damage puts things that matter most on the line, you need the very best help on the line as well. Call 330-823-4088 for the crew that is faster to any size disaster. SERVPRO is a leader in giving control back to business owners after the devastating effects from a pipe break, sump pump malfunction, toilet overflow, sprinkler malfunction, flood or fire. If you are located in Alliance, Louisville, Navarre, Brewster, Beach City, Waynesburg, East Canton, Carrollton or New Philadelphia we are the franchise to call.
SERVPRO of South & East Stark County Specializes in Commercial Property Water Clean up & Restoration
Did you know that 50% of businesses never reopen after a fire or water disaster? SERVPRO of South & East Stark County is available 24 hours a day to get your business back up and running, "Like it never even happened"!
There are many circumstances that a commercial building might endure a water damage from a flooding, pipe-break, sprinkler malfunction, sewage back up which can destroy a business in minutes. Every hour that isn't spent cleaning and restoring is lost revenue to your business. If the area is not properly dried between the walls or floors this could lead to mold growth in these hidden areas. When you need an emergency restoration company to help clean up and restore your business, call one of our highly trained professionals that are certified in water, fire and mold clean up and restoration.
SERVPRO of South & East Stark County can provide:
- Over 40 years of experience as leading fire and water cleanup and restoration providers.
- There are over 1,500 franchises servicing 48 states.
- More locations for faster responses.
- Quick response time to help ensure the damage is contained and the restoration process begins promptly.
- Large loss capabilities - no fire or water damage is too big.
When you experience a water damage in Stark County, Ohio please call the professionals at SERVPRO of South & East Stark County at 330-823-4088.
Checklist to Prevent Water Damage to Your Canton, Ohio Building
Water damage to a commercial building in Canton, Ohio.
Water damage in a commercial or residential property is one of the most common causes for an insurance claim. It can be caused by everything from a natural flooding event or indoor plumbing leak to a sewer back up. Water can damage or destroy building materials, furnishings and belongings and even lead to structural damage. Depending on the source of water it may contain bacteria, mold, viruses and chemical contaminants. Even water damage due to clean water can result in the growth of mold indoors in less than 48 hours. There are precautions that can be taken to prevent water damage from sources already inside the property:
- Washing Machine: Check hoses and be sure to replace them if there are any signs of cracking or bulging.
- Refrigerator/Ice-maker: Inspect connections and lines for signs of damage and replace when necessary.
- Water Heater: Check regularly and inspect them for signs of leaks and corrosion. Check the life expectancy of the water heater and consider replacing it at the end of its useful life.
- Air conditioner: Make sure the drain lines are not clogged.
- Sinks, tubs and showers: Check for any signs of leaks.
- Drinking fountains and toilets. Inspect for water leaks. Check the toilet internal components for any signs of leaks where or damage.
- Basement and crawlspace: Check for water damage and any signs of leaks.
- Exposed plumbing: Inspect for signs of condensation, corrosion and leaks.
- Sewer line: Inspect for any signs of failure and existing blockages to prevent sewer back up.
These are just a few things to consider inspecting in common interior sources that can cause water damage to properties and can cause indoor environmental concerns. If you experience a water damage to your commercial building, call the professionals at SERVPRO of South & East Stark County. We have crews that are highly trained and IICRC certified in water and mold cleanup. Call us today at 330-823-3088.
SERVPRO of South & East Stark County Commercial Flood Damage Specialists
Water damage to a commercial property in Canton, Ohio.
When you contact SERVPRO of South & East Stark County, you can be assured that we will arrive on site quickly and your property will be our highest priority. When your commercial property in Canton floods, it can result in a loss of business and revenue. Did you know that 50% of businesses do not reopen after a water damage? We aim to provide superior commercial water damage restoration services to make sure your business gets up and running.
Flood, pipe breaks, sprinkler system water damage can be catastrophic. The devastating effects of water destruction can be brought to a minimum by calling a restoration company. Our emergency flood cleanup crews are available 24 hours a day and are IICRC certified in water cleanup and restoration. It is important to call within 24 hours of any water damage to be proactive to prevent any secondary damage such as mold growth.
We use only high-quality water damage restoration equipment such as dehumidifiers, HEPA vacuums, HEPA air purification, wet vacuums, truck mounted carpet cleaning machines and fans of all types. When we begin the water damage process, we will make sure that we extract the water, control the humidity, place drying equipment to dry-out your structure to prevent mold and bacteria growth. We also have a team that will provide construction to return your business to preloss condition.
SERVPRO of South & East Stark County is a complete commercial flood damage clean up, restoration and repair company that is always ready to assist commercial property owners in the Canton area. Call us today at 330-823-4088.
Communication is Key during a Commercial Building Cleanup
Commercial refrigerator caught on fire and left smoke and fire extinguisher residue on the kitchen surfaces in Louisville, Ohio.
Having a fire in your home or business is a very traumatic experience. SERVPRO of South & East Stark County believes that communication to our customers is very IMPORTANT! We take the following steps to insure good communication:
- We will listen to the recollection of the event and any personal concerns regarding the restoration process.
- We will provide step by step instruction on our effective cleaning and restoration process.
- We provide the proper paper-work so our customers know what we are saying is true.
- We will pretest the damaged areas with our customers present, so you can see the results for themselves.
SERVPRO of South & East Stark County believes that communication with our customers is key to keeping our customers free of stress. Call SERVPRO of South & East Stark County at 330-823-4088 to clean up and restore your fire damage.
Frozen Pipes in Commercial Building
Commercial Building Water Loss from a Pipe Break in Louisville, Ohio
Frozen pipes are inevitable when below zero temperatures are ongoing for days. It may be difficult to know what to do to prevent pipes to freeze and break and water damage to be the end result to your commercial building.
Leave Indoor Faucets Dripping
When a hard freeze hits Alliance, OH, you can let the kitchen and bathroom faucets drip overnight. While this can be helpful, it’s not the only thing you need to do to save your building from freezing pipes and potential flooding. You must also protect your outdoor water lines and other plumbing in your business.
Turn heat on to the whole building or use heat tape
Turning on your heat to the whole building and keeping doors open will help pipes from freezing. You can also use tools like heat tape and other insulation to keep those pipes from bursting. This tape allows you to heat the parts of the building without worrying about frozen pipes.
Frozen pipes can wreak havoc on businesses in Alliance, Oh. If a pipe in your building bursts, be sure to call a professional restoration company to help with clean up.
Visit SERVPRO of S&E Stark County at 330-823-4088 or visit our website http://www.SERVPROsoutheaststarkcounty.com/ for more information about commercial restoration.
Commercial Water Damage to Your Business in Canton, Ohio
Equipment placed from a sprinkler malfunction in a hotel in Canton, Ohio.
When you face damage to your commercial properties SERVPRO will be there to help. We can restore properties that have fallen to all different size water damages from floods, toilet overflows, water leaks, pipe breaks to sprinkler malfunctions. SERVPRO of S&E Stark County is the team that is faster to any size disaster. We will make it our priority to get your buildings back to working order quickly before the water damage seeps into flooring, carpets, baseboards, and walls damaging the structure of your building.
SERVPRO of S&E Stark County can give your commercial property an Emergency Ready Profile which is an assessment of your property. It provides an in depth immediate plan of action to minimize business interruption from a water or fire damage.
A no cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
SERVPRO of S&E Stark County understands that water damage is a huge inconvenience to your business, but will work quickly so your business can get back to its normal day to day functioning. We have the equipment, training and experience to find and dry water before secondary damage set in. Fast action saves time and money, so call SERVPRO of S&E Stark County at 330-823-4088 for 24/7 Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration.
Is Your Commercial Property Winter Ready in Stark County Ohio
SERVPRO equipment drying out a church that had water damage in Louisville, Ohio.
Is Your Commercial Property Winter Ready?
Cold weather can have a huge impact on your business in Stark County if you are not ready for it. Heavy rain and freezing temperatures to damaging winds, sleet or snow can cause serious and costly property damage. Unfortunately, we can't control this type of weather, so its important to prepare for it.
Here are a few tips:
- Check your business property for damaged tree branches or limbs. Wind, heavy rain, snow and ice can cause branches to fall on your structure causing property damage and personal injuries.
- Check or roofs, water pipes and gutters that they are in proper order. You don’t want any obstructions that can lead to roof damage and interior water problems.
- Inspect walkways and parking lots for proper drainage to alleviate any possible flooding hazards.
- Inspect handrails, stairwells and entryways to address any potential slippery or hazardous areas.
- Protect water pipes from freezing by allowing water to drip when freezing temperatures, leave cabinet doors open allowing the warm inside to circulate around the pipes. If your property has outside faucets then consider shutting water off at the main valve and don’t forget to open the outdoor faucet to drain any remaining water to prevent the water left inside to freeze.
SERVPRO of S&E Stark County has an Emergency Ready Profile that provides you with a plan to get back in business fast after a water or fire disaster. Call SERVPRO of S&E Stark County at 330-823-4088.
Fire Safety Tips for Commercial Properties in Canton Ohio
Overloaded electrical outlet that caused a fire in Canton Ohio.
Fire Safety Guidelines for the Workplace
Fire drills are required at all schools for safety reasons, it is therefore significant to also have safety guidelines at your office. Below is a list of fire prevention tips and how to respond at your workplace during a fire emergency along with how to prevent fires from happening.
- Eliminate Mess– Keep work stations organized and free of extra clutter that could provide fuel to a fire. Make sure there is a clear path to all emergency exits.
- Office Equipment– Keep office equipment clean, dry and in a ventilated area. Equipment should be at least several feet away from combustible surfaces and objects.
- Remove any Fire Hazards – Almost 40% of workplace fires are caused by electrical failures. Remove damaged electrical outlets, cords, cables, etc.
- Don’t Overload Power Outlets– Make sure that power outlets are not overloaded with too many plugs.
- Emergency Exits– Post escape routes on every level of the building with the emergency exit clearly marked. Educate employees on emergency procedures, exit locations, escape routes, fire alarms and drills.
- Fire and Smoke Alarms– Install and properly maintain all fire and smoke alarms. Test all alarms on a monthly basis.
- Keep the Workplace a No-Smoking Zone – A smoking area should be designated outside of the building. All employees should properly extinguish cigarettes in a sand filled can.
- Fire Drills– Conduct regular fire drills.
- Evacuation Plan – Sound the fire alarm and immediately follow your escape route plan.
- Call 911 immediately– Follow the instructions by the emergency responder.
- Close the doors behind you – After exiting each room close the door behind you to prevent the prevent fire from spreading.
- Never use an elevator.Walk down the stairs.
- Never re-enter a building. Once you are safe outside never re-enter a smoke-filled burning building.
Please be prepared before a fire disaster strikes your business. It you do need fire restoration after a fire, please call SERVPRO of S&E Stark County at 330-823-4088.
Is your building Ready for a water or fire disaster?
Emergency Ready Profile
Are you ready?
Preparation is a key component for making it through any size water or fire disaster from a toliet overflow, small leak to a large fire or major pipe break. The best time for planning for such events is not after the event has happened, but before it happens. No one ever plans on a disaster happening to their business, but it is very important to plan for it. SERVPRO of S&E Stark County offers an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP). An ERP is a comprehensive document that provides critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services. It is designed to serve as a quick reference guide of important building information for your facility manager and the crews of SERVPRO.
- The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Advantage:
- NO COST, NO OBLIGATION assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the even to an emergency.
- A guide to help you get into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes us your local SERVPRO team as your disaster mitigation restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, property areas and priority contact information.
Contact SERVPRO of S&E Stark County at 330-823-4088 for your Emergency Ready Profile Assessment.
Restoring Commercial Properties in Alliance, Ohio
SERVPRO Crew working on a water damage retirement center in Alliance, Ohio.
Flooding and water damage events at Alliance, Ohio commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of S&E Stark County
SERVPRO of SERVPRO of S&E Stark County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) SERVPRO of S&E Stark County
Emergency Ready Profile
Did you know that 50% of businesses may never recover after suffering a disaster?
The best way to reduce business interruption following a disaster is to plan for it NOW. Of the businesses that survive, the majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. SERVPRO of West Akron has developed a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile for your business that will minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do after a severe flood, fire, pipe-break, sprinkler malfunction or sewage backup can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
The ERP is a no charge and no obligation comprehensive document that contains critical information about your building, including emergency contact information, shut-off valve locations and priority areas. Having this information in hand helps you and SERVPRO to react to an unexpected disaster and quickly and effectively help minimize interruption. And, because disasters are unexpected, there is a Smartphone app and web version of the Program available to provide you with access to your ERP 24/7.
Call today at 330-823-4088 to get started!
SERVPRO of S&E Stark County uses Green Cleaning Products
SERVPRO uses Green Cleaning Products
The 7 Biggest Benefits of Hiring a Green House Cleaner
It may seem like a luxury to hire an office commercial cleaner, but when it comes to keeping your office spotless and sparkling, a professional can not only make sure everything is dirt and grime-free from top to bottom (including baseboards and ceiling fans), but can give you time back that you’d typically spend scrubbing toilets and washing windows. Even better, if you hire a green cleaner, you’re also doing your part to be environmentally responsible and take care of the earth. Read on to find out the benefits of hiring a house cleaner that’s planet-friendly and how it’s actually quite easy to be green (despite what that charming frog says).
- Green Cleaning Is Safer for Your Co-Workers
Certainly there are times when one needs to disinfect an area (like on surfaces that have had contact with raw meat or when someone has a contagious illness), but the chemicals in disinfectants can trigger asthma, allergies, and create other health issues. Exposure to living bacteria is actually good for us and according to some research may actually strengthen immune systems. Mostly though, by cleaning with products that don’t contain toxins, pollutants, or suspected carcinogens such as VOCs, solvents, chlorine, ammonia, sulfates, or irritating dyes and perfumes, you’re making sure your co-workers are in a healthy and safe environment.
- Green Cleaners Don’t “Green Wash”
Green cleaners wash your home in a green way, but they don’t “green wash,” meaning they won’t deceive you about the products they’re using to clean your home. If they say they’re using eco-friendly products and practices, then they really are. This means they’ll also be honest about which organic products are most effective and won’t tell you they’re disinfecting if they’re not.
- Green Products Are Better for Your Health
Most common household cleaners contain toxic chemicals that can have an adverse affect on your health, which is why the biggest advantage giving your home an eco-friendly cleaning is that everything will be cleaned with all-natural products. There are tons of household cleaners that can keep your home fresh and clean that are non-toxic, biodegradable, and made from renewable resources. That being said, it’s true that sometimes it can take a little more time and elbow grease to get green products to work because they’re much more gentle than chemical products. Chemicals may make cleaning easier, but they don’t make it any better. Still, green products won’t disinfect and kill bacteria the way traditional cleaning products do, so if that’s important to you, it’s something to think about. Though it’s also worth nothing that it’s not necessary to kill bacteria on a surface, just to remove it, which green products will do.
- Green Cleaners Provide the Products
In order to ensure your home is being cleaned with non-toxic and environmentally friendly products, most green cleaners provide all of the cleaning equipment and products, though they will use your products if you ask them to.
- Green Cleaners Are Committed to Being Green in All Areas
While using green house cleaning products is a huge part of taking care of the earth, green cleaners know it goes further than just that and make an effort to save water, reuse bottles, reduce waste, and implement sustainable business practices.
- Green Cleaning Is Also Safer for the People Doing the Cleaning
A sustainable cleaning philosophy means that cleaners are not exposed to toxic chemicals that could adversely affect their health.
- Green Cleaners Will Save You Time
Okay, this is true of any house cleaner, but it’s still worth mentioning. Whether you live in an apartment or a house, a green cleaner is saving you the time and effort it takes to keep everything looking its best. And they will clean on a schedule that works for you, whether that’s once a week or once a month. In addition, by taking care of your home and providing regular maintenance, you’ll save money in the long run
Commercial Water Damage in Louisville Ohio
SERVPRO of S&E Stark County can handle any size water loss.
Time is money especially when it comes to water damage in commercial properties. SERVPRO of S&E Stark County has responded to all different size water damages from floods, toilet overflows, water leaks, pipe breaks to sprinkler malfunctions. We work quickly to assess the damage to get the facility back to working order. Water can seep into flooring, carpets, baseboards and walls while moving throughout damaging the structure and potentially creating mildew and staining walls SERVPRO of S&E Stark County understands that water damage can disrupt your day to day business function in Stark County and possibly closing the business. Did you know that 50% of business do not reopen due to a water disaster? We have the equipment, training and experience to find and dry water before secondary damage set in. Fast action saves time and money, so call SERVPRO of S&E Stark County at 330-823-4088 for 24/7 Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration!
SERVPRO of S&E Stark County is Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of S&E Stark County Crew
Are you READY for what the New Year may bring your way? SERVPRO of S&E Stark County hopes that only good things will be in your future, but its always a good idea to plan for the not so good things.... SERVPRO of S&E Stark County is here to make things "Like it never even happened." when it comes to fire and water disasters to your residential property or commercial buildings. When fire or water damage puts things that matter most on the line, you need the very best help on the line as well. Call 330-823-4088 for the crew that is faster to any size disaster. SERVPRO is a leader in giving control back to homeowners and property managers after the devastating effects from a pipe break, sump pump malfunction, toilet overflow, refrigerator or washing machine line break, flood or fire. If you are located in Alliance, Louisville, Navarre, Brewster, Beach City, Waynesburg, East Canton, Carrollton or New Philadelphia we are the franchise to call.